Stanwood Needlecraft - Large Metal Yarn Ball Winder 10 oz - Heavy Duty
- Calculated at Checkout
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
For sale is a jumbo size metal ball winder. This model is custom made by us under the brand name of "Stanwood Needlecraft". The quality of this machine is amazing!! It is built to last. In comparison to competitors' models, our model has the following advantages:
(1) REINFORCED NYLON GEAR, our specific gears are designed to be both durable and flexible. Tough enough to handle high-speed winding, soft enough to ensure the gear noise is at an absolute minimum.
(2) TOOL-LESS SETUP, trying to find a wrench to set up to wind is annoying, so we designed our winder to be set up without any hassle, so you can wind faster.
(3) ULTRA HEAVY DUTY, our yarn winder is constructed from 3-millimeter-thick steel with rust-resistant powder coating to ensure it will stay in place so you can organize your yarns quickly and safely.
(4) 10 OUNCE CAPACITY, our winder can handle more than 2 times the yarn a conventional winder can handle, which can reduce your workload by half.
(5) CENTER-PULL YARN BALL, our yarn winder creates yarn balls with the string that can be pull from the center, making your knitting sessions convenient and neat
We are very proud to offer this large model. It can handle about 10 oz of yarn, which is 2.5 times of what our smaller winder does. The winder can be clamped onto a table up to 2 1/8" thick. The picture shows how it handles an 11-oz yarn ball (yarn not included in this sale).
If you bought your yarn in hanks, you need a swift to wind it into a ball as shown in the following video:
If you bought your yarn in skeins, you can directly wind it into a ball without the assistance of a swift as shown:
690 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product & fast delivery :)
I love this ball winder!!! Makes me wonder why I waited so long to purchase it!! I have wound at least 5 wonderful balls of yarn since I made this purchase and everyone is perfect. Smooth mechanics....perfect.
We have had several yarn winders and they ended up breaking down. Love this one. It is nice and heavy duty. My husband winds all my yarn for me and he loves it.
I absolutely love this winder. It has made rolling up partial skeins sooo easy. I have it done in no time. I would totally recommend this product. I wish I had known about it a long time ago.
Fantastic ball winder. It is sturdy, strong and very quiet. It makes a pretty ball large or small. I can wind very large lace weight skeins into balls without cutting them. Thanks
I haven’t had much time to use it but am very happy so Garn and the packaging! Wow! I think it could have survived being thrown from a train. Super care of your product.
It's very well made and sturdy. It make beautiful, large yarn cakes. I love using it. I make cakes from my yarn even when skeins work just fine. Its so much fun to use.
The Stanwood ball Winder is the only ball winder you will ever need! So sturdy and well built. AND it will hold and huge amount of yarn. I wound nearly 500 yards on mine! Thank you for producing such a high quality product.